03. http://www. coursera.org
09:48 | Posted in | Read More »
SMS Over Same Network
22:27 | Posted in | Read More »
- It is 2G Technology
GSM is a circuit-switched technology
Uses GMSK [Gaussian Minimum Shift Keying] Modulation
- It supports FDMA & TDMA
- It uses SIM card so u can easily switch your SIM card between phones
- International roaming is easier on a GSM network
- In GSM every user requires a separate frequency channel for communication
- GSM accounts for 80% of total mobile phone technologies market
- The Frequency Band(range) in GSM
The frequency of the carrier is very important, because it determines the Size, power, efficiency of your mobile phones.
The RF spectrum is classified according to the applications of the spectrum in different service areas. The classification of the RF spectrum is given in below table along with the associated applications in communication system.
Concept of Digital Microwave Communication
Digital microwave communication is a way of transmitting digital information in atmosphere through microwave or radio frequency (RF).
The baseband signal can also be modulated directly to microwave frequency, but only phase shift keying (PSK) modulation method is applicable.